Friday, March 30, 2007

Taz with "Winter Coat"




I got many calls and comments on Taz and his hair cut. For those who have Persians, you know what its like!!! Here is one with his full coat! Yes - he is a handsome baby boy!
Taz is an angel. When we got him, we were told that he was a she!! After taking Taz to the vet the next morning after we got him, they told us "Lucy Loo" had extra parts and also had full blown Ringworm. After many dollars and months of treatments, we got him healthy. The breeder wanted him back, but we would not take him as we found out it was a cattery with mistreated cats. I think he knows we saved his life. He is my snuggler. He is such a lover!! He is also very protective over Baby Girl Kisa.
Storm is older and does not feel well due to some illness, so he gets hissy. Taz does not allow him to get hissy with me or Kisa. He gets upset when Storm gets that way!! Taz is very patient with my son as well and lets us do anything to him including giving him a bath in the tub and flipping him upside down in the "Rock-a-Baby" position. Its funny how each has their own personalities! I love them all very much!! They are all my babies!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You're making me wish I could have a cat in my apartment. All I have is a pair of frogs and they're not snuggly at all. =(

jenifer said...

So nice!! I found at Old Navy store many good quality of pet dresses through couponalbum.com...