Tuesday, July 31, 2007

IT IS HERE!!! NSFY Pal Revealed...






My second NSFY package arrived! I finally have a name and a blog for my pal!! We have kept in touch many times and I really look forward to our new friendship! She has been the best PAL I have had as she sends the sweetest little notes all the time!!

Look at what she sent this time:

HANDMADE PAPER-- BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
MUG
Tea
HANDMADE FROG - I love him!!!
Sock yarn in my color - ORANGE!!
TWIZZLERS!!!!
Recipe for a PB cake

Thank you so much Jennifer - You spoiled me rotten!! I look forward to our new friendship and keeping in touch!

OH -She is going to start selling these frogs and some other cute items!! Let me know if you are interested and I will send you her blog info!

1 comment:

JenW!~ said...

I am so glad you liked everything. I love it when I can make others happy when I send them goodies.