Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Coffe Swap 3 Q and A

Here are the questions:
QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Ground or expresso bags (I like the bags for my expresso machine!!) Other is messy!!
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Either - I like both!!
3. Regular or flavored? Either - I like both
4. How do you drink your coffee? in a cup - Ha Ha!! I like Sugar and Cream, also use Splenda too!
5. Favorite coffee ever? French Vanilla or Vanilla Bean
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Any old bean will do! NO INSTANT!!
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Mornings - Muffins and Bagles evenings - Biscotti, Pepperidge Farm cookies
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? ABSOLUTELY NO HAZELNUT or any other 'Nutty" flavored coffee.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Wool to felt with, Sock, Debbie Bliss, Alpaca
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Fun Fur
11. What's on your needles? Which ones... Hat to felt, socks, ladder shawl
12. Favorite colors? Reds, orange, Browns, olive green, plum (fall colors)
13. Allergies? work
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I LOVE MY wonderful Husband and my son. I LOVE MY CATS!! (In which I am obsessed with!!)

No comments: