Monday, December 31, 2007

I am glad 2007 is over....

As you all know - 2007 was a very rough year for me emotionally and physically.

Losing 2 of my precious babies and my surgery and the new babies numerous surgeries because the F'n vet is a pure lying A-hole and getting ready for a court battle with Hunter's dad has basically taken all santity from me.

I know everything happens for a reason and that each thing that comes up in our life is a test to see how we can handle it. Boy 2007 has really put me to the test!!

Losing 2 of my boys and a surgery with in 30 days was quite a test. It is still hard and I think of them numerous times a day and miss them and still cry. With that - we were also brought 2 new ones to love. They are both so sweet and we love them.

Through it all - Wayne was right there with me through the tears and the pain and sleepless nights. He is my strength and my soul mate and I love him with all my heart!!

I have to say - I am glad 2007 is over!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Happy New Year to you!

Hope 2008 us much more peaceful for you and that only good things come to you and your family.

Mitchypoo said...

I can understand why you are glad 2007 is over. I too lost my beloved Simba Jan 2 last year. But how lucky to have your guy with you through it all. You are a very blessed lady too!

fluffbuff said...

I can't imagine losing two beloved pets within weeks of each other… even without other serious stuff going on, but it sure sounds like 2007 was hell for you. Here's to a good 2008!