Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well - Another one bites the dust....








Yes - Another Birthday - Came and gone!!

I hit 36 on Monday!! Yahoo!! Cinco-de-Mayo!!

Wayne treated me to some new prescription shades and a Yarn Sale at Common Threads!!

Juicy Contours!! Sassy - aren't they!!

They even have a prissy little shoe on the side!!

At the yarn sale - I got 12 skeins of my new obsession - Sublime Organtic Cotton - 9 in pink and a 3 in blue!!
I also got 2 new books, and 5 skeins Noro Transitions and 8 skeins Cash Iroha at 65% off!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

That is some great b-day presents!

Can't wait to see what you make with it.

theyarnwhisperer said...

sounds like you scored some great stuff! The parisian looks great! I need to start my second one. I've been taking the one I finshed with me eveywhere and have been getting lots of compliments on it. The other colors I have are more summer-y.