Thursday, August 23, 2007

Name my New Baby Boy Contest....


Well - I have some good names so far, but there is still time left. I pick up baby boy this weekend and will be trying out names next week. The contest ends Thursday August 30th at 5:00 PM EST. Enter as many times as you want!!

The winner will receive a full sock kit - bag, Cherry Tree Hill or Jitterbug Sock yarn and a Pattern.

He is a Solid Blue Persian and his eyes will be golden yellow orange. He is a little firecracker and a bully.

Be creative ..... If I choose your name or I am inspired by your name, you will get the prize!! There may also be a runner up prize....

I will post the winner on September 1st!!

6 comments:

Dave said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie!!

My very first thought when I saw his picture was "Barney." I don't know why, and I don't even particularly like that name. But maybe it could be "Barnaby" and you can call him "Barney" for short. LOL!

Kristen said...

He looks like he'll grow into a fine gentleman of a cat. I'll brainstorm for noble manly names. :)

Right now I'm feeling bold Slavic names like Viktor, Wassily, or Dimitry.
But those will only "work" if his personality is truly captured in photos. Congratulations on the addition!

Karen said...

what a cutie! You must be so excited. I'm still thinking up names.

To do the meme, just copy and past the questions, but add your own answers. It shouldn't be too hard.

Ladydi said...

Laurie after looking at those eyes I'm thinking along the name as MYSTIC.
Dianne

Minerva Turkey said...

Hmm, naming is always such a challenge. I have a few ideas:

Winston
Albus
Goldie
Copper
Orville

Congrats on the new addition. He is precious.

Knitting Diva said...

There is no question that your new kitty will grow to be very handsome and deserves the dignified name....Sterling!