Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY... Let me explain

For those who know me, they know that March - ?? I live at the Little League. I am there 6 nights a week for games or volunteering time in concessions. So needless to say, at this time of the year, my knitting and free time are very limited. I am also the "Head in Charge of All Star T Shirts". Yes - I am that stupid mother who loves to dedicate even more time to 9-10 all star teams and assist their team moms in getting the all star certification paperwork complete and also working with a t- shirt printer every year for the official KLL All Star T shirt!! Needless to say, when it is all sad and done I will have had my hands on over 500+ KLL ALL Star Shirts that I have personally hand delivered!!

OH -- and did I forget to mention that in less than 2 weeks I will be out of work for 4-6 weeks and I am trying to get ahead. In my line of work, I can get a little ahead. So, I am getting to work at 6:30ish , working til 5:00ish then headed to the ball field. I am already done with July, August and Some September Renewals and starting on some of the big October ones. Then I get home at 9:30 from the field, do the little housework thing and try to cram a little more office stuff in as well.

Last week...
BAD WEEK--
Monday -Put my precious Storm to sleep,
Tuesday - Game
Wednesday - Practice
Thursday - game, one of my best friends fiance' (officer with WSPD) was shot
Friday - Picked up Storms ashes, concessions
Saturday - game, concessions
Sunday - clean, laundry, groceries, yada, yada yada.....

Would I mention that during Baseball I would not have it any other way..... :)

1 comment:

Gena said...

Oh, my! You have been busy! We missed you at knit nite last night, but knew you were busy with games and such. Hope to see you again soon!