Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SP10pics





Sorry it took so long to get a picture, but I have to use Hunt's camera and trying to track it down every once in a while is like trying to find that perfect pair of jeans that fit - DIFFICULT!!
Oh-- and then trying to find a good light shot ... had to take it in the bathroom!! Needless to say - my pal spoiled me Rotten!!!

Here is what I received:
Pattern from Girl from Auntie - Rouge Hooded Pullover
Candies
Teas
Sweet little notes
Note Cards
Straight needles
Columbia Minerva Wool for SOCKS!!(burnt rust color)
GGH in ORANGE and Choc. Brown (2 of My colors!!)
Handmade potholder - BEAUTIFUL!!
Magnets
Necklace - wore it Monday!!
coin holder with bead work - (I need the pattern)
Beautiful Pen - will be used on a felted bag
Needles for a washcloth
Sugar and Cream to make a wash cloth
Very unique Sherbert colored slub yarn that I am going to use for a scarf
I LOVE NEW YORK!! SHORTS (Husband LOVED THEM!!)

ARE YOU JEALOUS?????

Everyone needs to get in on SP11 - it opens up on July 1!!!

No comments: