Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Stormie Baby is in Heaven

As most of you know, my Stormie has been sick for some time. It was a very difficult decision, but we did not feel that he deserved to suffer any longer. Late yesterday afternoon, we felt it was best for Storm to go to Heaven where he would not feel any more pain and would not suffer any longer. Wayne , Hunter and I were all there with him as he went peacefully to sleep. He brought so much joy to all of our lives and we loved him very very much and he will truly be missed. I know he will be our angel watching over us.

We love you little blue eyed boy and will miss you very much....

4 comments:

For The Love of Yarn said...

Sorry to hear about your pet. My sympathies.

For The Love of Yarn said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm your SP pal. I finally figured out how to log in and leave a comment, b/c you don't allow anonymous comments!

JenW!~ said...

So sorry to hear about your cat. I can see from the picture he was quite beautiful.

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry about Storm. Lots of hugs and sympathy!

(>'.')>