Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Coffee Swap 3 package from Gretchen.....







My swap partner was Gretchen from WI. She is THE BESTEST!!

Look at all my goodies!! I got the best smelling coffee from Indigo Coffee and tea. And some other fun flavors too! A beautiful bag, cookies (not in picture - I ate them all!!), Twizzlers, gum, choc., notecards, a wonderful smelling candle AND- YARN!!! 1 skein of Lang JaWoll and Blackberry Ridge (a local yarn near her house) in color: Sierra Madre that Miss Sophie helped pick out!!

The box was fantastic too with GREAT artwork!! I loved it!!

I cant wait to start knitting and sipping!

I really enjoyed this swap as it was fun to get to know Gretchen and what could be more fun to get new different yarn, coffee and meet new friends!!

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

So glad you liked it! Enjoy!

Lapdog Creations said...

Great swap package!