Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Tale of the Pissed Off Puddies.......








Poor, Poor Puddie-tats!

Needless to say, they spent their first night away from home Monday night. No -- it was not a plush kitty resort soaking up rays and drinking milk out of bowls with little umbrellas. No...it was not that at all.

Both Loki and Sunny spent the "Dreaded" stay at the vet to be declawed and their "Pride" worked on!! We had both fixed. Yes, they are pissed at me!! They would not hardly even look at me to get their pictures made in their cute "lampshade" collars. They look so ashamed and pissed.

Apparently - the little devil came out in Loki while there as well and decided--"You have to hold me better than that to stick a thermometer up my rear!" He apparently "Latched" onto the assistants skin. I warned him that he is a little fiesty. Loki kept messing with his and made his paw bleed, so he is in a collar.

Sunny, of course, was sweet Sunny. Flop him around like a sack of taters or a wet noodle. Sunny kept jumping up on stuff, so he in in a collar too!

Kisa is mad and pouting cause she can't be with them. Her is a Poutyy Puss!!

Don't they look happy..... I will sleep with one eye open from now on.....

4 comments:

Mitchypoo said...

I think I found my Sassy! Is that you? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Total coincidence I found you, if it is you!

Kitties are adorable!

Knitting Diva said...

Poor Poor Puddies.....they will forgive you (in their own sweet ole time)! The are just adorable!

Mari said...

Declawed?!!!

meowmom said...

Oh, Mari! I agree! Do you realize declawing has been outlawed in many countries? Too cruel to amputate fingertips (not just fingernails) just to save our furniture. Better not to have cats at all.