Monday, May 7, 2007

DMV

Needless to say - I HATE THE DMV!

As many know I just had a Birthday Saturday and then it hit me Sunday that my license was expired!

8:00 AM on a Monday morning at the DMV is a very bad way to start off the week. Especially when I had to wait over an hour and a half with NO KNITTING!! Yes - you heard me 1.5 hours of wasted time that I should have productively been using KNITTING!! I could have kicked myself. Instead - I sat there and watched and listened to all of the weirdo's and their lies in order to get a license. It was quite amusing to hear. It was quite an experience! Not to mention - what lovely personalities the DMV workers have. I think someone went pee-pee in their cornflakes before they got there. The one lady was pretty much a B****!! But I had the nice man named Gerald! He was very nice. A little slow - but nice. I think those workers really hate their jobs and the bad thing is if you complain to the state, those workers get raises and promotions!! Not to mention state benefits!!

Never the less - it is done for 8 years and I hate to brag, but the picture was quite good!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I also hate the DMV! I can't imagine doing it with no knitting - I always try to keep something small like a baby hat or dishcloth in my purse for emergencies! Hope to see you tomorrow night!