Friday, May 11, 2007

Relay for Life June 1st

This year I am participating in Relay for Life on June 1st as a dear friend of mine from the ballfield has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She has a wonderful support team and a wonderful husband and two terrific boys. She has been through half of her treatments and is doing well.

Please help me by reaching my goal and above. You can either donate online or you can donate to me with a check or whatever you feel comfortable with, even if it is a couple dollars. I would appreciate anything that you can do!!

To donate online, please click or copy and paste on the link below. It will take you to the website. Then look on the right hand side for Cyndi Owens. Click on that and her page will come up. Once on her page, click on My Team and scroll down and look at her team list. My name is there. Click on it and then follow directions.

Again anything is appreciated as this cause is very important to me.

Thank you so much!!

http://www.acsevents.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=206508&lis=1&kntae206508=34423C89AFC14972B9D3F1306EFD4A70&login=t

No comments: