Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I am still here!

Yes - I am still here!

I know it has been a couple weeks. So much is going on with little time to knit.
Thank goodness Knit Picky Has had the best 2 week sale EVER!! Today (5/29) is 40% off ALL CRYSTAL PALACE and 20% off all books!! Tomorrow (5/30) Is 40% off Sheep Shop and 20% off Parisian Tote Kits. THURSDAY IS 40% Off ALL SOCK YARN and 20% off ALL NEEDLES!! I may not be able to knit, but I can SHOP!!! For those who need to know: (www.knitpickyyarns.com).

Plus they are having a SOCK Club starting 7/1!! The first month will contain sock yarn from a new company called The Painted Sheep. Laura Bullins is the new artist!! We are so proud of her and wait til you see the colors !! YOU WILL BE SO JEALOUS and club members get first pick!!!! She will be famous soon and I will have some of her first stuff!!

Let see - coming up this week:
Relay for Life Walk
Hunters First Formal Dance
Birthday Bash Night at Knit Picky (which means WINE!!)
30 days til surgery

3 comments:

Julianna said...

Hope to see you this week! The only downfall on Sock yarn day is no sale on Miss Babs :(, but the rest of the sock yarn still counts! :) See at knit nite?

Karen said...

I've been loving the Knit Picky sale - I've got tons of yarn to knit now! I can't wait for sock day, either. Hope to see you at knit nite, we missed you last week. :)

Laura said...

How did your girly day go? Find a pretty dress for the special little lady? I bet you had fun!
Laura