Monday, September 3, 2007

Baby Boy has a name and there is a winner!!



After much thought, Baby Boy has been named. He is a MESS!!

His name is "Prince Sebastian Loki Of Preciouskatz"

We will call him Loki. The name Loki \l(o)-ki\ is of Old Norse origin. Mythology: Loki was the mischievous troublemaker in the Norse pantheon of gods. TRUST ME - This name fits this little FIREBALL!!

He is fitting in and Kisa has decided that she really likes him. I have caught her grooming him and they are napping together as well.

He is a cutie pie with a sweet personality.

I have bought both him and Kisa from Sharon at http://www.preciouskatz.com
She has wonderful babies and they have such great personalities. Both Kisa and Loki have the same mother.

The Winner is Diane. Otherwise known as Lady Di. My husband fell in love with the name Sebastian, but he also liked the meaning of Loki.

Diane will receive a sock kit with a bag, yarn and pattern.

The runners up were Sterling and Gorbeh. They will receive a special little prize as well. I will be in touch with all 3.

Thank you all so much for responding. There were some great names!!

3 comments:

Knitting Diva said...

Loki is darling and those eyes!!!! I just thought of something...Lokie rhymes with Hokie..another good reason to choose the name Loki as I know you love Virginia Tech (me too)!

I look forward to seeing you at Knit Night this Thursday night! Don't forget to bring your rabbit project.

JenW!~ said...

He is such a cutie. Love the name.

Kristen said...

Wow, he's already grown so much! I'm glad that Kisa has taken to her little brother so quickly.

Hope to see you soon!