Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh My - The CFA Cat Show In Winston Salem









Well -
As you all know, my summer was very rough with the loss of two of my babies and my surgery.

Loki has been a true joy to have in the house. He has put some spark in all of us as well as Kisa.

Now to the story of the weekend. Wayne wanted to take me to the CFA Cat Show here in Winston-Salem on Saturday. Purpose - we wanted another Cream and White Persian due to their personalities and their overall character. We went with the purpose to meet breeders and get names of breeders in this region, NC, TN, VA, SC, GA etc...

To those that know me - you know I believe in fate. I spotted Gina as soon as I walked in the door and she had a short hair Exotic in her hands that looked exactly like Taz with short hair. I started crying and she let me hold him. (Note: I called Taz "My Little Sunshine". Wayne said if we ever got another one, we would name him Sunny for Taz.) Guess what her cats name was - "Rise-N-Shine". Do you kinda see a little fate starting?

Well needless to say - after an hour, we met a lady that had a cream and white kitten in her cage. Now remember, this is my first CFA cat show and I had no idea what to expect. This lady was sitting with 2 cages of kittens and we talked 45 minutes while holding this little cream and white male. We asked her a question and she informed us that the breeder was in the ring and would be right back. Well - here she came and when we turned around - it was the lady that I met at the door with Rise-N-Shine!!!

Gina of www.cotnhill.com
She is a breeder, and guess what she breeds. Guess what we got....

Meet "Daddy's Little Sunny Boy of Cotn Hill"

Yes - Kisa has her nickname back for a couple days - "Miss. Hiss"
Loki thinks that all 1 pound of him is a Mountain Lion. He was growling and Hissing and Spitting. It was rather funny to watch. He turned 12 weeks old on Friday.

Sunny just sat there and looked at them. He is a cutie pie and so very sweet. Sunny is about 4 1/2 months old. His eyes will be copper as well. He already has his daddy wrapped around his little paw!!

Here is "Miss. Hiss", "Ferocious Loki" and "Sunny Boy"

3 comments:

Knitting Diva said...

Congratulations new Mom! Sunny is darling and of course Loki is beautiful! Like us, you and Wayne have a house full of pets...aren't they wonderful? I could not imagine my life without a pet, they bring us so much "joy"! I hope to see you this week.

Gena said...

Yea for more kitties! They are all so beautiful. I wish we could have long haired cats, but my husbands allergies would just kill him!

Kristen said...

What a happy turn of events! Congratulations on your beautiful feline family.