Sunday, September 23, 2007

Whats up......

Well - I promise I am knitting. I just have been really slammed at work. I have 2 ladder shawls completed. I am hooked on this pattern! I love it. Pictures will follow soon.

Baseball games have taken up a large amount of time here lately on the weekends.

Plus 2 new kittens.

I did join the Grey's Anatomy knit along with Dawn. I am a newbie to Grey's, but I watched the other night and really liked it. I am going to catch up on the DVD's.

Ravelry - status is looking better all the time.

I signed up on July 18, 2007
I am #18612 on the list.
2096 people are ahead of me in line.
16289 people are behind me in line.
47% of the list has been invited so far

I promise pics are coming soon...

1 comment:

Knitting Diva said...

Welcome to Grey's KAL! Do you want me to bring my Season 1 for you this Thursday?