Friday, April 6, 2007

29 days til 35

YES - it's 29 days til I turn 35! For all of those that know me, you will understand that Birthday month is fast approaching at my house. May is Birthday month for me. I get to do whatever I want all month as I am the Princess and spoiled absolutely rotten!! My husband will tell you that as well!

Now for those who truly really know me, every month is birthday month!! Which basically means that I pretty much do not get told the N word. (The N word is not allowed at my house when I ask for something. It is the word No.)

Needless to say, my husband spoils me and even if he says the N word, I normally get my way. He laughs at me, but will tell you that it is the truth.

He tried to use the N word several times. Now, he loves Taz and Kisa as much as I do!! (I am still working on the puppy, but I really like the freedom you have with cats as I am not a get up at 5:00 AM and walk the dog in cold rain kinda gal!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Birthday month sounds like fun - my birthday is in a few weeks, so I guess April is my month! See you Wednesday. :)