Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Birthday Bash at Knit Picky!

Well we had a great time tonight at Knit Picky. We celebrated Karen and Kristen's Birthdays! They are so very sweet!! I hope they had fun. I love chatting with them both very much.

We had cake, ham puffs, dip and WINE!! YUMMY!!

Most of the gang was there - Jo, Anne Marie, Diane, Pat, June Bug, Shanna and Laura and a new one too!

I really missed Dawn, Jeannie, Julie and Alice.

I hope Karen and Kristen had fun and hope that they both have a very Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Guess who had cake for breakfast!

Thanks so much for planning such a thoughtful get-together. I've spent all morning thinking about the socks I'm going to make with the gorgeous yarn you gave me - instead of thinking about work :)Next week is your turn!

Karen said...

Hey Laurie - thanks so much for the birthday fun! You are so incredibly sweet, and I have had so much fun getting to know you. I can't wait to cast on for socks with that beautiful yarn! (Also, I've got to get that recipe for the ham puffs!) I'm looking forward to next week - and some celebrating for you :)