Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mini Ham Puffs Recipe

Ok - Here it is for all of you that really wanted it!

Mini Ham Puffs

1 package (2.5 ounces) processed ham (Or turkey)
2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion (I don't use)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or swiss)(I use more!)
1 egg
1 Tbsp fresh snipped parsley
1 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard (I use a little more)
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 package of ref. Crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 350
spray a mini muffin pan lightly with oil
Finely chop ham and onions.
In a bowl place ham, onions,cheese, egg, parsley, mustard and pepper. Mix well.
Unroll cresent rolls and press into a large rectangle, cut into 24 squares using a pizza cutter.
Place 1 square in each mini muffin cup. press lightly into cup.
Fill each cup with a small scoop of ham mixture.
Bake 12-14 min til puffs are lightly brown. Remove from pan and serve.

** I do not use the onion and I add more cheese and ham, as I have found sometimes the egg over powers the ham and cheese and makes it more of a quiche than the ham and cheese taste. Once you make a couple times, you will decide how you like. Also good with turkey, cheddar and a little broccoli.

Enjoy!!

No comments: