Monday, April 9, 2007

My Heart is broken!

It has been a very bad day. I just received bad news about my sister. The egg was stuck in her tubes and she lost the baby. My heart is breaking for her.

Why is it that the ones who deserve to have kids and the ones you know will be the best parents have so much trouble? And yet the ones who do not want to take care of them have so many?? This is the 5th loss and they get harder each time. They want a child so bad. They are such sweet and kind people and they have so much love to give....

Please keep them in your prayers and thoughts...

I love you both April and Dwayne!!

Love - Sissy

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm thinking of you (and your sister).

Ann Marie said...

Hey Laurie,
I am keeping your sister and husband in my thoughts and prayers.
Ann Marie

Julianna said...

Laurie, I'm so sorry for this! You and your sister will be in my prayers.

Juli

Karen said...

Oh, Laurie I am so sorry to hear this. I'll be keeping them in my prayers.